Sunday, November 2, 2008

Shambling!

If the dead someday get fed up with simmering six feet under and rise to roam through the night, I wonder if some of them could be persuaded to become a part of the house keeping industry. From my point of view, they've already started spring cleaning flats and houses across town. There was this lady cleaning my home once every two weeks. Man, she gave me the willies, so I'd often wondered if she slept in a bed like the rest of us or if she returned every night to her cozy crypt. She didn't really say much either. On the other hand, she is cross-eyed, so you can never tell if she's looking at you or watching the old tumble drier. Maybe it just isn't happy with the way society treats ghoulish, cross-eyed house keepers. Life is full of weird mysteries.

2 comments:

Tats! said...

yes you can pursuade them to dry your bedsheets for you.

(my word verification was "ovenchic")

alien_child said...

Igors ftw :)

Or should I say

Igorth eftheedoubleyew